Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Gift of Frienships




There are days when bubbling from us comes the innocent child within, who giggles at the little things and wears silly grin.

There are days when melancholy comes to visi for a while; the mind feels tired, the body weak' we have no strenght to smile.

There are days when joy abundant grabs a hold of you and me; wraps us up in all its splendor,
lifts us up and sets us free.

There are days when sorrow wraps us with its wonderment and ligh; with its beauty and its mystery, and its power and its might

And there are days when life rewards us and seems to make amends by granting us a marvelous gift, the precious gift of friends.

I am so grateful for My friends I hold dear and love.

To miranda My beloved fiance,
to, zetta, dawn, jacqueline and suchithra I hold each and everyone dear for various reason, and wanted to tell you all how special you are to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home