Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An Angel


I think about how we meet, surfing the internet, bored and lonley, wondering what the next steps in My life would be, what journey was I suppose to go down, I was lost.
I have never felt so lost before in My life.
Then one day I went to one of yahoo rooms and I stumbled across this beautiful angel.
Her playful, cheerful seductive ways took my breath away, I thought I must be dreaming, this cannot be real..But each day I found Myself stumbling back into that room and hoping for a chance to speak to you again, and each day you come in smiling, and a wiggling, and playing around with Me, days turn to weeks and weeks turn into months, and each day we both found ourself getting wrapped up into each other and into each others real lives, both wanting more , needing more , never knowing what the future would hold, you being in one country I in another, you were married with 2 kids and I was going thru a divorce with 1 kid, but here we are almost 5 yrs later, both divorced, watching our kids grow up and still hanging in there, working towards us no matter how many obstacles we go thru...
We have had our ups and downs, even have thought of giving up, but we both realize we just cannot do that, its not what we want, our hearts and love are to entwined with each other, we just cannot imagine us being without the other.
And when I have any doubt, all I have to do is hear your voice and look into your eyes, and I see so much love there,, its something I could never have imagined two people could truly feel..

They say all things happen for a reason, and I sometimes think, I had to go thru all the bad, and broken heart, in order to recognize when a true angel would walk in my life, holding My new journey in her delicate hands, to show Me My direction in life, to finally take away My fears, lonleiness,, to give Me My life back and to remind Me who I am and what it means to truly love and be loved..you make Me feel complete, and there is nothing you would not do to be with me as there is nothing I would not do for you to be with you..

I also sit here and remember all our trips, the things we did, where we have been, I even want to go to the highest moutain and shout I LOVE MIRANDA...and let it echo throughout, so everyone can hear the confession of My love for you..all our endless love making, the way our bodys became one..everything in My heart, soul, and body tells Me you are the one I have waited for all My life, that god has given Me this chance to love and truly be loved, and to finally feel what I am truly worth to an angel.

Ti AMO Mi Amor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home