Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Crimes Of Passion

s

Crimes of Passion fill the night with each caress you grab me tight I hear you ,moan as I go down we embrace the night with no one around Your breath grows hot as we embrace I lay soft kisses on your face My love for you grows stronger with each passing touch I've never needed anyone this much You slightly moan as I touch your skin as you whisper softly "let's do it again" With love and passion we run wild exploring new experinces like a child You fill me up in every way and here with you I choose to stay Together forever I hope to be all for one just you and me I love you more than you'll ever know even more than I could possibly show Forever and ever I'll be true always together just me and you You bring me up as I lay you down I once was lost but now Im bound I love you forever this will always be til' death makes up part an into eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home