Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Thoughts


Each morning I wake up, counting down the days of the next time I will see you and to give Me the strength to be strong and to have faith. Thru out the days I think of all we have done together, sometimes I remember how we sat by the lake and had lunch, talking, eatting cherrys and how I got you to spit out the cherry seed to see who could spit farther and you laughing saying this is so unlady like, and I did not care cause We laughed and laughed..I remember how we went to banff, the site was beautiful, but the beauty is no match for the beauty I see in your face as it lights up when you look at Me, you make Me feel as if Im on top of the world as if I try hard enough there is nothing I cannot do..I remember the first time I took you on a carriage ride, you said it was the first time you been on one, I was happy cause I could do that and I was the only one who had.The way we drove around Me driving and you on passanger side, and I catch you looking at Me,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home