Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Dungeon Chapter 2


Chapter 2


Frank phoned letting Me know he did what was asked of him and thalia was waiting for Me in the dungeon, I thanked him and told him there would be a check waiting for him at My office, he thanked Me and We hung up.
I left work, and made My way home, I was excited, I loved it at the beach house, the ocean was soothing, the sand so white, I had it built years ago when I had My first girl, she was more than that to Me, I loved her, we spent years together then she got sick and passed away, since then it was hard for Me to find one that could touch Me, we'll at least until last week, when I saw thalia for the first time, it had been so long since My heart skipped a beat.
When I looked into her eyes I could see her submissiveness in her, and I wanted her for Myself.
I pulled up to the house and parked My truck,I walked up the stairs and made My way into the house to the kitchen and set My briefcase down and decided to go change into something a lil more comfortable.
After I changed clothes I went back to the kitchen and I grabed a glass of ice water and took it with Me and made My way down to the dungeon, I could hear thalia, I could hear the fear in her voice, she cried out, who's there, who's there, I said shh lil one its ok, your ok , no one's going to hurt you, her arm was extended upwards, as her wrists were cuffed to some shackles on the wall, her eyes were blindfolded with a blackscarf, there was a light on ceiling that shine down on her making it easy for Me to see her but it would of been hard for her to see Me unless I came into the light...I walked up to her, and came up close to her, I could hear her breathing, smell the fear in her, you must be thirsty thalia, she cried out, who are you, why are you doing this to me, what do you want, let me go...
No thalia, there is no chance of Me letting you go, you belong to Me now and I have every intension of making you Mine, before this is over you will submit to Me, she said what are you speaking about , this is crazy, I said you were brought here for Me, now We have time to discuss this further but first thing is first, you must be thristy she went to say something else and I put My hand gentle over her lips, shh, dont speak, drink this water, I put it up to her lips and she dranked, I took a piece of ice and rubbed it over her lips so her lips would not be so dry.
She was so beautiful, her hair was so soft, I began running My hand over her hair, she flinched, shh it's ok thalia, no ones going to hurt you, she said pls let Me go, no thalia, cooporate and all well go well for you, dont and you will be punished for it, your choice..
Thalia began tugging at the shackles, I shook My head, thalia, trust Me you can tug and tug all you want but will get no where, they are solid, and will not give way
Thalia said do I know you who are you, how do you know me, I said we have meet and I find you to be a very stunning woman, where have we meet asked thalia, you will know soon enough thalia.
I moved back up to her, and looked at her, I could tell she was tired, she been there for hours now, I began caressing her body slowly moving My hand over her body, slowly caressing every inch of her body she try to pull away,I grabed her pushing My body agaisnt her, her arms up above her head, she wasnt going anywhere, her breast went up and down as I was up against her, My hot breath, breathing on her, I was getting so worked up over her, I wanted her badly, I slide My hand between her legs and touched her pussy, she cried, stop, pls dont, thalia! if you dont be quiet I will put a ball gag on you, I will do what I want and you will let Me, she said no, Bitch! get away from Me, I felt her wetness, I could tell in some way this was exciting her, yet she was scared., thalia for your disrespect you will stay for the remainder of the nite, and if you learn to control your mouth then we can go further with your training, she yelled never..
I warned you about your mouth lil one, I went to a big metal trunk, and opened it up, pulled out a ball gag and placed it around her mouth fastening it from the back, turned walked out and turned out the light and left her there for the nite.


Chapter 1, The Beauty

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waits and waits patiently for the next epic. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home