Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Beauty Chapter 1


Chapter One


I was sitting at the table located in the back of the restraunt, it was a dark corner but the light from the candle gave me just enough to be able to see, the food here was pretty good, and I loved the quietness that surrounded me , gave me the time I needed to clear my head, as I was eatting, I looked up scoping out the room as I usually do , when all of a sudden coming thru the door was a beautiful blonde hair lady, she was wearing a long black evening gown, her legs were long they seem to go on forever, she wore black heels, her lips were full and she had big round blue eyes , blue like the sea, she was stunning, she was accompany by what I could only think was her boyfriend or husband, she had her hand wraped around his arm..
They were taken to their table, the hostess pulled out the chair for her , I watched her take her seat, she was so graceful, I couldnt believe how stunning she was, I could not take My eyes off of her..
As I kept My eyes on her, I noticed her looking My way, I smiled softly at her, she smiled back, then she went back to her conversation, but every so often she would take a glimpse at me.
Finally it came time for Me to take my leave, as I walked by their table, I stopped and looked down at her and smiled, and softly whispered your a stunning lady, she smiled and blushed, I took her hand in Mine, and kissed her hand tenderly, the guy she was with did not seem happy about it at all, but even she did not seem to care what he thought, I said I hope to one day see you again, she said i would like that, and I turned and walked away..
As I came out the bell hop called for My driver to pull up,, and I climbed in and took My leave..
As the weekend slowly dragged byI could not stop thinking of her, finally I picked up the phone and made a call to Frank..
Frank was the one who took care of things that I ask, I told him about the woman I saw in the restraunt..Frank I want you to find out who she is, find out what you can about her, someone has to know something about her, he assure Me he would and would get back to Me..
With Frank on his way over it has been almost a week now since I saw her, I was excited about what he had learned of her.I heard Frank drive up so I open the door to wait for him to come in, Hello Ma'am Frank said, I greeted him back, pls come in, and have a seat, he said yes Ma'am.
He gave Me pictures and told Me her name was thalia, I thought how pretty her name was..
He said she was single that was just someone she dating now and again, and where she lived, her number, address, where she worked, she was a model I smiled as he gave Me all the information I needed, he was a loyal subject, after he was done, I told him, I want you to find her, and
bring her to Me, at My beachhouse in the dungeon he said yes Ma'am and I dismissed him...
I will have her for Myself

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh do you? lol

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y/ya'll arent the only O/ones that want more.. smiles waiting patiently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home