Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dance Me till the end of time


Dance me till the end of love

Dance me till the end of love
She whispered in her ear.
Hold me till the end of time
Let me know no fear.

As the moonlight caught her hair
She turned and she replied.
Pain, fear and sorrow shall be no more
For now I am by your side.

If you are afraid in future
Look beside you and I will be there.
If sorrow darkens your door
Don't suffer alone I too will care.

Pain you will not know
As I shall be there to protect.
I can't really offer you much
Only honesty, love and respect.

She told how she'd been down this road before
And how it caused her so much pain.
That she didn't want to feel that way
Couldn't handle that again.

I'll help you down this road she said
And if you fall I'll give you my hand.
If you don't have the strength to get up
I'll lie down beside you till you can.

What if you realize ..'m not what you're looking for
That I can't make your dreams come true.
I've already found more than I could ever wish for
And all of it lies within you.

But one thing I fear I can never give you
for which on me you can not depend.
I can't dance you till the end of love,
As this love has no end.


I love you bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home