Monday, October 09, 2006

10 thinks I want


1. I want to be with my lady on a beach, any beach, doesnt matter as long as its with her.

2. I want my daughter to fulfil each and every one of her dreams and be happy.

3. I would love to be in bed with my woman, laying in my arms after our love making , just cuddling as my fingers run up and down her back till she falls asleep, or rubbing on her ass, as I always do.

4. I would love to win the lottery.

5. I be glad when the end of 2007 gets here so I can move to canada and live out my dreams

6. I want more accessories for my truck ( hint hint)

7. I want my girl to agree with me that a king size bed is what we need instead of a queen

8. A snow ball fight would be great or horse back riding would be good to.

9. I want to take the dog for a walk, with my woman, by the lake, like we always do when we are together its so beautiful, but its no match for the beauty of my woman.

10. I love when the house is spotless and the love of my life making dinner , perferable with nothing on but an apron, grins...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww nice list...:P But isnt it a safety hazzard to cook with no clothes on? Smirks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home